Watsonville, St. Francis, Monte Vista Christian and Pajaro Valley all had their Wednesday night league contests postponed to a different date because of stormy weather that hit the Central Coast.
In other boys’ basketball action from Jan. 10-16:
• Trinity 78, Ceiba 61 - Jarrod Garcia swished seven 3-pointers en route to a game-high 46 points in the Spartans’ Pacific Coast Athletic League Arroyo division loss on Tuesday.
Jesse Franco had 11 points and Arturo Infante pulled down 14 rebounds.
• St. Francis 43, at Seaside 35 - E.J. Kelly had 17 points and four assists, and Joseph Ramirez added eight points and seven rebounds in the Sharks’ PCAL-Mission opener on Jan. 11.
• Pajaro Valley 57, Stevenson 47 - Christian Quintero scored 30 points to lead the Grizzlies over the Pirates in both teams’ PCAL-Cypress division opener on Jan. 11.
Bryan Gallardo added 11 points, and Carlos Rodriguez pulled down 10 rebounds.
• Watsonville 50, Greenfield 25 - Johnny Silapan (12), Daniel Knight (11) and Lucas Ruiz (10) all scored in double figures for the Wildcatz in their PCAL-Santa Lucia win on Jan. 11.
• Aptos 53, Soquel 47 - The Mariners held off the Knights on Jan. 11 in Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League action.
LINES OF THE WEEK (Jan. 10-16)
• Christian Quintero, Pajaro Valley - Had 30 points and five rebounds against Stevenson on Jan. 11.
• Jarrod Garcia, Ceiba - Scored 46 points, with seven 3-pointers, six rebounds and two assists against Trinity on Tuesday.
UPCOMING GAME OF THE WEEK (Jan. 18-24)
• Aptos at Santa Cruz; Jan. 18, 7 p.m. - Mariners meet Cardinals with first place in the SCCAL on the line.