Jayleen Solorzano had 32 points, 11 rebounds and nine steals as the Grizzlies reset their program record for most points in a single game in Wednesday night’s Pacific Coast Athletic League Santa Lucia division win.
Michelle Ibarra added 15 points and nine rebounds for Pajaro Valley (17-4, 7-0), which can clinch at least a share of its first-ever league crown with a win at Greenfield on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
• Ceiba 46, York 26 - Fenesia Braga nailed five 3-pointers and finished with 17 points, five rebounds and three blocks in the Spartans’ PCAL-Arroyo win on Wednesday.
Kianna Lomeli had 12 points and Ariana Gonzalez chipped in 11 rebounds.
Ceiba (6-3, 6-2) plays at Marina on Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
• At Seaside 54, M.V.C. 39 - Madison Hill had 15 points and five rebounds in the Mustangs’ PCAL-Gabilan loss on Wednesday.
Paloma Ramirez chimed in with eight points and five rebounds for M.V.C. (14-6, 2-4), which welcomes in Notre Dame-Salinas tonight at 7 p.m.
• N.M.C. 39, at Watsonville 34 - Lucy Rosales swished three 3-pointers and scored 10 points but Mikayla Villanueva powered the Condors past the Wildcatz with a game-high 14 points for a PCAL-Mission win on Wednesday.
Ruby Galvan scored 11 points for Watsonville (4-15, 0-6), which plays at Alvarez tonight at 7 p.m.
N.M.C. (11-6, 4-2) hosts Christopher on the same date and time.
• St. Francis 42, at Soledad 25 - Janessa Yniguez scored 16 points to lift the Sharks to another PCAL-Cypress win on Tuesday.
Tanya Gallo added nine points while Mariah Lyle and Grace Kovacs chipped in six apiece.
• At Aptos 64, SLV 22 - Giuffre scored 22 points, Hocom added 10 points and the Mariners cruised to a bounce back SCCAL win on Tuesday.
Rylee Mennie grabbed 12 rebounds and made a pair of blocks for Aptos (17-6, 8-1), which can lock in at least a share of its second consecutive league title with a win over Harbor tonight at 5:30 p.m.
• At Oakwood 32, Ceiba 23 - Summer Hashimoto had eight points and three steals, and Braga added six points and three blocks in the Spartans’ PCAL-Arroyo loss on Monday.
• At Pajaro Valley 48, P.C.S. 30 - Solorzano scored 25 points in the Grizzlies’ PCAL-Santa Lucia win on Jan. 25.
Ibarra added 16 points for Pajaro Valley.
• Ceiba 29, at Anzar 21 - Maya Carrisales had nine points and six steals in the Spartans’ PCAL-Arroyo win on Jan. 25.
Hashimoto chipped in eight points and five steals.
• North Salinas 56, at M.V.C. 35 - Hanna Harvey had 11 points and six rebounds and Ramirez added 10 points, three rebounds and two steals but it wasn’t enough for the Mustangs to pull out a PCAL-G win on Jan. 24.
Angelina Cortes chimed in with six points and seven rebounds.
LINES OF THE WEEK (Jan. 24-30)
• Jayleen Solorzano, Pajaro Valley - Had 32 points, 11 rebounds and nine steals against Santa Catalina on Wednesday.
• Fenesia Braga, Ceiba - Finished with 17 points on five 3-pointers and also had five rebounds and three blocks against York on Wednesday.
• Janessa Yniguez, St. Francis - Scored 26 points with seven 3-pointers against Pacific Grove on Jan. 24.
UPCOMING GAME OF THE WEEK (Feb. 1-7)
• Pajaro Valley at Greenfield; Feb. 5, 7 p.m. - Grizzlies can clinch no worse than a share of their first-ever league championship with a PCAL Santa Lucia division win on the road.