The Angels edged the Braves 14-13 on Wednesday night in Pajaro Valley Little League Majors play.
Trey Silva clubbed a pair of doubles and had two RBIs for the Angels. Edgar Ramirez, Brianna Leon and Elias Siegal each hit a pair of singles. Ramirez also had two RBIs, while Chase Dicey and Anthony Smith doubled.
Patrick Miller-Brown doubled for the Braves and Mason Borrego knocked in a pair of runs.
• Giants 24, Athletics 14 - The Giants had a monster offensive performance in their Tuesday night PVLL Majors win.
Brandt Sirles had four singles, three RBIs and four scored runs in the win. Joseph Rose hit two doubles and scored four times. Juan Perez hit a trio of singles, had three RBIs and scored three times. Isaak Vargas and Markus Barcelo both singled and doubled. The latter had three RBIs. Max Castro, Marcus Gonzales and Jason Uduc each hit a double.
Harrison Bechtold singled, doubled and had three RBIs for the A’s. Ryker Ramirez and Journey Lorenz both hit a pair of doubles.
• Padres 12, Angels 7 - Brody Legions had four hits, including a double, and two RBIs in the Padres’ PVLL Majors win on Monday.
Aiden Sabantio had two singles and a double for the winners. Tobias Perkowski and Samuel Garcia both hit a pair of singles.
For the Angels, Rudy Valdez had two singles and Trey Silva hit two singles.
• Athletics 11, Braves 7 - Colin Hirahara smashed a grand slam to lead the A’s over the Braves in PVLL Majors play on Saturday.
Hirahara also singled, doubled and scored thrice for the A’s. Issac Urbina and Bobby Green each tripled.
Patrick Miller-Brown tripled and Sol Flores doubled for the Braves.
• Padres 11, Giants 1 - Reece Hamalainen hit a single, two doubles and knocked in two runs for the Padres in their PVLL Majors win on Saturday.
• Cubs 8, Angels 6 - Joshua Ybarra hit a pair of doubles, scored three runs and recorded two RBIs to pace the Cubs in their PVLL Majors win on Friday.
Adrian Casillas had two singles and two RBIs for the Cubs, while Adrian Morgan hit two doubles.
• Mariners 10, Yankees 0 - Brian Acosta-Romero tossed a two-hit shutout with 10 strikeouts over four innings in the Mariners’ PVLL AAA Minors win on Wednesday night.
Jose Silva tripled twice, scored three runs and had four RBIs for the Mariners.
• Red Sox 12, Orioles 8 - Abram Gonzales scored three runs, Jacobi Martinez doubled and the Sox beat the O’s on Tuesday in PVLL AAA Minors play.
Kingston Padilla, Eli Frye and Julian Lopez all hit doubles for the O’s.
• Cardinals 15, Pirates 5 - Jason Coronado singled and tripled, Brady Cortez scored thrice and the Cards thumped the Pirates in PVLL AAA Minors play on Monday.
Mateo Lopez singled and doubled, Jayden Cole doubled and Zachary Gong hit a pair of singles for the Cards.
• Mariners 11, Orioles 10 - The Mariners edged the Orioles in PVLL AAA Minor action on Saturday.
Jose Silva had two singles and three scored runs for the Mariners.
Jacob Diaz and Kingston Padilla each had two singles and a double for the Orioles. Hailey Brooks had two hits and three scored runs. Diego Garcia also scored three runs and Max Aceves had two RBIs.
• Yankees 12, Pirates 9 - Felix Io singled, knocked in a run and scored twice for the Yanks in their PVLL AAA Minors victory on Saturday.
Luke Bromenschenkel doubled and Evan Vessey had two RBIs for the Pirates.
• Cardinals 12, Red Sox 7 - Zachary Gong singled, doubled and scored three times in the Cards PVLL AAA Minors win on Saturday.
• Yankees 10, Red Sox 9 - Matthew Silva and Max Stanley each singled and scored two runs to lead the Yanks over the Sox in PVLL AAA Minors action on May 3.
• Mariners 14, Cardinals 10 - Brian Acosta-Romero singled, tripled and had two RBIs to power the Mariners to a PVLL AAA Minors win on May 3.
Also for the Mariners, Stanley Alatorre had three singles and three scored runs, Diego Mejia had two singles and three RBIs and Jose Silva had two singles and three scored runs.