WATSONVILLE — Santa Cruz CORE will celebrate its grand opening in Watsonville on Saturday with music, food and a charity raffle for a year of monthly massage.
The event runs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 65 Hangar Way, Suite C in Watsonville.
Ten percent of all sales of services will be donated to the Watsonville Police Activities League.
Santa Cruz CORE’s second location is now based in Watsonville for Santa Cruz CORE Fitness + Rehab, an integrative wellness center offering massage, chiropractic, corrective exercise, acupuncture, personal training, nutrition and rejuvenation therapy.
At the event, attendees can meet practitioners who will be providing complimentary service demos of massage, chiropractic, training, corrective exercise, and acupuncture. Get a postural analysis, massage, dynamic movement assessment, learn foam rolling, have a fitness assessment and celebrate with them by taking advantage of the grand opening specials.
Products, services and gifts from Santa Cruz CORE's partners will be available at the event:
• The first 40 people who arrive will get a free organic scoop of ice cream from Penny Ice Creamery.
• A nutritionist from Nordic Naturals will be present to talk about supplements that will improve your mind and body.
• Hidden Fortress Coffee will serve complimentary pours of organic, sustainably produced coffee.
• FOSSIL + FERN, a display of modern, colorful planters made from concrete using cement and sand sourced from local beaches.
• Ate3One food truck will be parked outside.
For information, visit www.facebook.com/events/655910134798097.